Princetin Poodles llc.
HOME PAGE Some of our Show/Breeding dogs live in our "Approved Guardian Homes." We are so grateful for our Guardian Families and Co-owner homes. Everyone gets the love and affection they need and so deserve. They live in our homes and sleep in our bedrooms. We get to add dogs to our breeding program that we otherwise would not be able to consider. This assures diversity we may otherwise miss out on. We DO NOT support the cross breeding of our purebred poodles with other breeds! We DO NOT sell to DOODLE or MERLE breeders, they are MUTTS! We do NOT sell our puppies to breeders or pet shops of any kind!
WHY CHOOSE PRINCETIN POODLES LLC
- Parents health tested / screened: Chic Qualified - OFA'd - DNA'd - Hips - Elbows - Patellas - Legg Calf Perthes - CERF/ CAER Eyes - PRA-PRCD Eyes - Congenital Cardiac - Dentition - Thyroid - VWD - NE - DM - 12 tests Verifiable on ofa.org Database
- Parents are temperament aptitude tested as confident "Beta" temperaments (best of the best)
- Pups are temperament aptitude tested: Volhard - ABO - Personality - Service Dog Tested at 7 weeks old (49th. day) to determine which is best suited for each individual family. Testing is performed by our professional trainer / teacher of 25 years experience in service dog training & 38 years experience in police dog training, obedience trainer and behaviorist.
- Puppy Culture. Click on Puppy Culture page for more information.
- We breed only dogs proven to produce puppies of superior health, temperament, intelligence & beauty.
- Exquisite standard poodles bred to AKC breed standard. Always trying to "better" the breed by always breeding forward.
- We offer AKC Registered litters of solid reds, inky blacks, apricots, whites & creams. We also offer AKC Registered litters of all multi-colors as in parti's, brindle parti's, brindle tuxedo's, full brindles with brilliant defined stripes and brindle pointed phantoms, tuxedo's, sables and sable tuxedo's
- Our puppies are whelped and raised inside our home. They are handled and socialized daily by our family, friends, children & grand children with your family in mind.
- We do NOT sell our puppies to brokers or pet shops of any kind!
- We do NOT support the cross breeding of our purebred poodles with other breeds, nor sell to doodle or merle breeders, they're MUTTS!
- Some of our poodles live in our "approved" guardian homes.
- If you have never had a standard poodle, then you don't know what you are missing! Once you have a standard poodle, you will never live without one!!
SLIDE SHOW - PREVIOUS PUPPIES
SLIDE SHOW - HOME OF CHAMPIONS
Princetin Poodles LLC, is located on acreage in beautiful South West Florida near the town of Arcadia surrounded by orange groves that blossom frequently. Our poodles are raised as part of our family to become part of yours. They make wonderful family dogs; they love to take long walks and swim. Hours of research and dedication to breeding healthy puppies, as well as a gorgeous specimen of the breed standard went into the breeding of the gorgeous poodles. We produce AKC Registered Standard Poodle Puppies from Multi-Champion bloodlines. They have great coats, dark pigment and nice conformation. Our pups are whelped and raised inside our home with lots of love, socialization, raised with other animals and handled daily. We are not a puppy mill or backyard breeder. Our dogs do not live outside in a dog run with dirt and a dog house to get out of the element; they live inside our home, underfoot, as part of our family. They sleep in our bedrooms and hang out with us as we watch television. Some of our dogs live in Guardian Homes that were carefully selected to which Princetin Poodles LLC holds exclusive breeding rights to them by Contract. We breed for health, temperament, intelligence, conformation, type and beauty. We also "specialize" in Service Dogs. As of January, 2021 we have produced 40 working Service Dogs! Poodles are very athletic high achievers and participate in outdoor activities. Our pups are very well suited for show, companion, obedience, rally and agility. They are also used for therapy, hunting, herding, tracking, working, service and medical alert dogs. Our Solid color poodles Tails are show docked only taking off a 1/3 of the tail and dewclaws (root and nail) are removed at 3 days old. If you prefer the natural tail, a Deposit must be placed on the exact puppy you want at birth by telephone. We still remove the dewclaws however for safety issues. Temperament / Puppy Aptitude Testing by VOLHARD and ABO is performed at 7 weeks of age (49th. Day) to determine and ensure proper home placement. Pups come pre-spoiled with a puppy packet, current starter puppy food and freshly groomed. Breed specific information is located on our PRE-PURCHASE SUPPLIES page and encourage you to copy it for your records. Puppies also come with AKC Registration, 1 year Health Guarantee; in addition to State of Florida Health Certificate, shots up to date and vet checked. All pups started on potty training at 6 weeks old to go outside, and crate training is well underway by 8 weeks old, however there is no guarantee that your puppy will be fully house trained at time of purchase and to hold Princetin Poodles LLC liable for any damage your puppy or older dog may incur after purchase. Some puppies or older dogs may go through separation anxiety from missing their mom or siblings, and may take longer to house train than others, so please be patient. We have an indoor grooming facility with A/C and heat. In addition to that, a large open metal building (roof overhead) to prevent direct sunlight and rain which provides a spacious exercising area for proper development and growth, as much needed. This allows Mothers a lot of space, in a comfortable environment to teach her babies how to play and scold them when they are wrong, just as you would your child. v Puppies are put out enough hours per day for adequate exercise, then they are brought back inside our home. We are known for our deepest darkest reds that tend to hold their red color. We do not sell our puppies to just anyone who wants one. We pre-screen everyone to try to match the puppy with his new home to ensure the puppy has a forever loving home and does not end up having to be re-homed or end up in a shelter somewhere! All puppies come back to us if you can no longer care or keep the puppy or adult, to be re-homed, at no expense to us. Our poodles are highly intelligent, diverse, very athletic high achievers and loving companions. They love to cuddle and spend time with their family and have their people around. A poodle is an inside dog. If you intend to have an outside dog, then a poodle IS NOT FOR YOUR YOU. Poodles are non-shed, and do not smell. They require frequent brushing and grooming every 4 to 6 weeks. Thank you for visiting Princetin Poodles LLC.
I guess you could say that I have grown up loving animals. Having been brought up on a farm, I learned the responsibility and fulfillment of such a lifestyle. I started my adult life breeding and showing horses and ended up with a miniature poodle named, "Fluff." One thing lead to another, and I purchased my first standard poodle named, "Rico Suavai", he is a red boy and had a sweet temperament. I had shown him in obedience, and got our CD (Companion Dog), CDX, RN (Rally Novice), RA (Rally Advanced), RE (Rally Excellent), and CGC (Canine Good Citizens) certifications. We also took HIGH IN TRIAL (1st. Place) out of 65 dog entry's in Novice Obedience, with a score of 196.5, and many other 1st. Places. Since then, I have trained and taught Basic and Advanced Obedience classes in our local obedience club. I have also shown other dogs and did very well in the Obedience ring! Poodles have always been my favorite breed, so I purchased my breeding stock of high quality, Multiple Championship pedigrees for my breeding program. They all came from well established, reputable breeders some of which had been breeding poodles for well over 35 years. I have now bred Standard Poodles for many years, producing sound, healthy pups, free of genetic disorders. I am very proud of this great accomplishment and all the hard work that went into producing a great specimen of the breed standard and always breeding forward to "better" the breed! Additionally, great confident "beta" temperaments which is the best of the best for all venues! Intelligence and very loving demeanor's are prevalent in these gorgeous Princetin Poodles. I look forward to helping you find your next BEST FRIEND !!!
When you are looking for that perfect puppy, you may need to wait for a litter to be born. Reputable and careful breeders do not have puppies available at all times, and a good puppy is well work the wait! We are always willing to accept your deposit on future litters. Remember, if you are willing to settle for just any puppy, that is exactly what you will get - Just any puppy!
" He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his leader. He will be yours faithful and true to the end."
PRINCETIN POODLES LLC